* How to Tell if Your Spouse is Lying.
Not all cheaters are good liars.
1. They touch their nose often. Research suggests that internal nose tissues swell with blood when one lies. If your spouse touches their nose a lot when you are communicating, then there is likely a problem.
2. They avoid looking directly at you. Lying takes concentration and makes one suddenly divert their line of sight.
3. They stare at you too much. They do this to make sure you believe them, but think about it. Do you look at someone constantly if you are telling the truth?
4. They lean forward and get close. Closeness is usually a sign of trust. But sometimes it can be a sign of deceit. They try to exaggerate how close you are by leaning forward when they lie.
5. They pull their earlobe. Some police forces are trained to watch for this very mistake when interrogating criminals.
6. They give you too much information. Their stories are too complex, structured, polished or complete.
7. They tend to give you multiple "reasons". If they were honest, they would have the confidence to give just one reason.
8. They stumble in their speech. They make mistakes in the story and try to cover it and it causes them to stumble in their speech.
9. They use "um" and "uh" more than normal. This especially holds true in a situation where they have to think of lies quickly.
10. They are hesitant at the start of a sentence. This is typical in the same situation as #9. They have to come up with lies fast and they hesitate.
* Signs of a Cheating Spouse.
Early warning signs you should be aware of.
1. Your spouse seems bored.
2. Your spouse seems to want danger or thrills in his/her life.
3. There is considerably less intimacy in your relationship.
4. Your sex life is practically non-existent.
5. Your spouse has a low self-esteem.
6. You notice your spouse has a sense of confusion about self.
7. You spouse has become lazy, especially around the house.
8. You can't get your spouse to communicate with you.
9. Your spouse gets very defensive if you mention infidelity or affairs.
10. Spouse is suddenly more attentive than usual.
11. Mate is working longer hours at work.
12. Your spouse is dressing nicer, looking nicer.
13. You notice charges on credit card statement that don't make sense.
14. Your spouse is indifferent to family and holidays.
15. You find your partner has been lying to you about a variety of things.
16. Money becomes more of an issue between the two of you.
17. They don't want to go anywhere or do anything with you anymore.
18. You can't even get your mate to fight with you.
19. You feel as if you are being avoided.
20. Your partner abandons religious faith.
21. Your spouse seems more secretive.
* Mistakes Many Cheaters Make.
Sometimes they simply want to get caught. Below are some mistakes that many cheaters make.
1. They forget about a “love note” left their pocket.
2. They come home smelling of their lovers perfume or cologne.
3. They are too protective of their purse or wallet.
4. They come home wearing different clothes than when they left.
5. They choose too many different excuses too often.
6. They forget about detailed cell-phone bills.
7. They spend too much money on their affair, less on bills.
8. They come home smelling of smoke, but they don’t smoke.
9. They use a friend as an excuse but don’t tell the friend.
10. They forget about the caller ID and redial button.
Now here are some things you can do to detect these mistakes.
1. Check ALL of their pockets daily when they aren’t around.
2. Make sure you take a good whiff of them each day.
3. Check their purse or wallet daily, looking for anything “hidden”.
4. Notice what they are wearing when they leave, then compare later.
5. Investigate all excuses and make sure they check out.
6. Check every call line-by-line of their cell phone bill for unusual calls.
7. Keep track of how much money they have and what they’ve spent.
8. Ask them if they have been smoking. Watch their reaction.
9. When they give a friend as an excuse, call the friend and ask.
10. Check your caller ID and utilize redial after suspicious calls.
* Things Cheaters Do To Hide Affairs.
Learn the excuses and cover-ups they create. Things they say to explain where they were:
1. They have to work late.
2. They have to go out of town for a business trip.
3. They have a friend who needs their help.
4. They are going out with their friends.
5. They are going to play sports.
6. They are going to a family member’s house.
Things they do to try and cover things up:
1. They hide things such as notes or gifts.
2. They change their clothes to cover up scents.
3. They lie about where they were.
4. They are more attentive to you.
5. They have sex with you out of guilt.
* Indicators of an Online Cheater
The Internet is today’s most common cheating tool. Today’s cheaters often use the Internet as a tool for their cheating habits. This section shows you indicators that they’re using the Internet to cheat with an online or offline lover. Later sections tell how to catch them easily. Online cheaters and offline cheaters usually go hand-in-hand. If your partner is having an affair, then most likely they are using the Internet as a vehicle for their lustful acts. They could be communicating with an online or offline lover or they could be viewing pornography and engaging in cyber sex. Below you will find a list of items to look for if you believe your partner is using the Internet as a cheating tool. If you encounter any of these top indicators, then it is likely they are doing something sneaky.
- They clear their Internet search history regularly.
- They clear their web sites visited history regularly.
- They purchase software that erases their tracks.
- They insist on using web mail rather than ISP e-mail.
- Pornography ads keep popping up on your PC.
- They spend unusual amounts of time online.
- They quickly clear the screen when you walk in the room.
- They only want to use the PC when alone.
- You notice strange charges for porn access.
* The Truth about Internet Affairs
Learn shocking statistics compiled from various sources. Relationship affairs have risen dramatically since the Internet became popular. The Internet gives cheaters an easier way to cheat. Take a look at the latest statistics that tell you the truth about the Internet and affairs.
- 68% of divorces were caused by Internet exploits.
- 10% of Internet users were severely addicted to online sex.
- 25% of users were addicted to porn on at least one occasion.
- 54% of men believe that viewing porn online isn’t cheating.
- 85% of women who suspect their partner is cheating are correct.
- 50% of men who suspect their partner is cheating are correct.
- 60% of men will cheat on a partner at least once in their lifetime.
- 40% of women will cheat on a partner at least once in their lifetime.
- 37% of men openly admitted to having an extramarital affair.
- 22% of women openly admitted to having an extramarital affair.
- 75% of men admitted to having sexual thoughts about co-workers.
- 67% of women admitted to having sexual thoughts about co-workers.
- 75% of men admitted to having sex with co-workers.
- 65% of women admitted to having sex with co-workers.
* Why They Cheat Online
The Internet is a cheater’s best friend. Cheaters use the Internet as a cheating tool because of the privacy it allows them. By using the Internet, they can communicate with lovers secretly. They can also use the Internet for cyber sex and viewing pornography. They can also do other things you wouldn’t want them doing, such as visiting gambling or casino web sites.
In actual physical affairs, cheating partners won’t normally use the home telephone to communicate with their lover out of fear of being caught. They also won’t use their mobile phone since you could easily investigate their calls when the bill arrives. Their main priority is avoiding detection. This causes them to use the Internet as a means to communicate. They can easily arrange offline meetings and talk with their lover via email or chat rooms. Even if they see their lover at work, they will typically communicate with them via email or other online means.
While communicating with offline lovers is very common, it’s not the only type of cheating that occurs online. Online pornography and cyber sex are the leading causes of divorce. Many cheaters think that pornography is an
innocent way to have fun. But you might disagree.
* How They Cheat Online
What bad deeds are they doing? Cheating online can mean anything from cyber sex with unknown people online to communications with an online lover. Cheaters use the Internet to cheat in many different ways. Some are worse than others; however all are considered cheating in many people’s eyes.
- They communicate with their lover using email or web mail.
- They view pornography sites using a secondary web browser.
- They have cyber sex using webcam-based chat rooms.
- They view singles sites using a secondary web browser.
- They visit escort sites using a secondary web browser.
- They talk dirty to other players in game site chat rooms.
- They install Internet cleaning software to delete their history.
* Tactics to Catch Them Red-Handed.
This is what you’ve been waiting for.
Most cheaters don’t realize that everything they do online can be secretly recorded using special software and monitoring devices. These tactics can do various things to catch your spouse cheating red-handed. This section will go through each type of software and device to help you better understand the way each one is used and how it can help your investigation.
Cheaters of the twenty-first century think they have a major advantage by using the Internet to communicate. But you are the one who would actually have the advantage when you install spy software. Spy software is a computer program that secretly records everything your partner does online. One popular program, called Power Spy, can be secretly installed by you. It remains completely invisible to others and doesn’t have any icons or other items. Only you would know the secret method of opening the program. While others are using your computer, Power Spy software records everything they do. It records emails, chat conversations, web site visits, keystrokes typed and a variety of other things. When they write an incriminating email - you will see it. When they visit porn sites, perform cyber sex in chat rooms or do anything else that you wouldn’t approve of - you will see it. This software allows you to print incriminating items so that you can have physical proof of their cheating.
* The Proven Six-Step Plan
Discover the truth very easily. Now that you know about these little known but highly effective tactics, you can easily use them to catch your partner cheating in six easy steps.
Step One: Make the Decision
You should first decide whether or not it’s worth it to know if your partner is cheating. Some people would rather not know. However if you feel it is in your best interest to know the truth then proceed to the next step.
Step Two: Be Prepared
Once you decide to monitor their activity, be prepared for the worst. For example you could learn that your partner is planning to be with their lover on Saturday instead of being with friends like they told you.
Step Three: Deploy
When you are ready to begin, make your purchase from a trusted site such as www.ematrixsoft.com. Software is recommended since you can download instantly. Follow the instructions in the order email sent to you after
purchasing to setup the software.
Step Four: Wait
It may be days before you find the evidence you need. Allow the software to run for three to four days if possible. Then use the instructions provided in the order email to view the results.
Step Five: View the Results
The results can be viewed by pressing a secret set of keys, receiving emails or opening a web page. Use the appropriate instructions included with the product to review the results.
Step Six: Learn the Truth
As you view results you will learn whether or not your spouse is telling you the truth about what they do online. Use the information wisely and to your advantage. If they are cheating then is your relationship worth saving?
Start monitoring now with Power Spy software!